Su Magazine Digital, para el mercado hispano.
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
TOWN HALL MEETING On the topic of OWNER-FRIENDLY LEGISLATIVE REFORMS FOR HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION
"The City of Doral’s HOAs"
Invite you to a
TOWN HALL MEETING
On the topic of
OWNER-FRIENDLY LEGISLATIVE REFORMS
FOR HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION
SATURDAY, September 7, 2013
From 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 NOON
Doral Park Country Club
5001 N.W. 104 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178-2219
OPENING WORDS FROM MAYOR LUIGI BORIA - City of Doral
Julio Robaina, Former State Representative / Partner at Pazos, Robaina & Zapata
• Jan Bergemann, CCFJ, Inc., President
• Local Legislators are invited to attend
• Introduction Of Panel Members
• Discussion about planned CAM ordinance
• Explanation of HOA Reform Bill H 7119 – effective July 1, 2013
• Explanation of drafted HOA Reform Bill for 2014
• Questions and suggestions from audience
• Open Forum
• Closing Words From Panel Members
We hereby invite everybody to participate in this great event.
We will discuss long overdue community association reform!
We finally need real reforms for mandatory homeowners’ associations.
Admittedly, real reforms will require hard work!
Let’s discuss what’s needed and how to achieve our goals!
The Doral Park Country Club Restaurants will be open for Lunch after the Town
Hall Meeting. Enjoy some excellent food in a comfortable surrounding.
Publicado por LATIN PEOPLE NEWS
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)